Call for Presentations
Our Call for Presentations is now open. Keep reading for topic categories and deadlines!
Enter to speak at INTERSCHUTZ USA!
INTERSCHUTZ USA's Call for Presentations is now open! You are invited to submit a presentation proposal for a Hands-On Training course, Keynote, Pre-Conference Workshop, or Main Conference breakout session.
The 2021 show will takes place October 13-16, 2021 in Philadelphia, PA.
Enjoy an amazing professional development opportunity
Collaborate with colleagues and peers from across the globe
Receive a free full conference pass
Share your knowledge!
Join a dynamic community and the first-ever INTERSCHUTZ USA
Our program is focused on providing practical and meaningful content that attendees can apply immediately to their rescue operations when they return home. It will include:
- Hands-On Training
- Pre-conference Workshops
- Conference Breakout Sessions
To help attendees choose the best sessions for their needs during the conference, we provide some guidelines of topics that we are looking to build the conference with:
- Rescue / EMS
- Health & Wellness
- Technology & Communications
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Recruitment / Retention
- Incident Management
- Hands-On Training
Do you have a practice, current event or topic you want to share with your colleagues from across the world? Don’t hesitate: submit your presentation today!
All proposals should include the following:
- Engaging program format that involves the audience and stimulates discussion.
- All speaker / presenter information. Must submit photos, bios, and contact information.
- Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- Deadline for submissions is January 8, 2021.
- Presentations will be reviewed for relevance and purpose to provide a balanced educational program.
- Presenters must accept the invitation to present by February 21, 2021.
- Presenters will receive a travel stipend, and full conference registration. Details forthcoming.
- INTERSCHUTZ USA reserves the right to make changes to proposed presentation titles and descriptions, to place sessions in alternative topic areas, and to encourage joint presentations if multiple proposals are submitted on similar topics. This will be communicated to the submitter before making any changes.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Rachel Lesczynski.
January 8, 2021: Deadline to Submit
February 15, 2021: Notifications will be sent to selected presenters
February 21, 2020: Deadline to send acceptance of invitation
Week of February 22, 2020: Conference Program to be live on the website
Submit your session today!
INTERSCHUTZ is one of the strongest, most established names in firefighting with global reach and massive potential. In a time when fire departments around the world are increasingly stressed, a global perspective is needed.
Please apply to become a speaker today to join one of the most important conversations in firefighting history as we launch INTERSCHUTZ USA.