COVID-19 + INTERSCHUTZ USA
We're looking forward to a great year.
Now that we're through 2020 and looking towards a brighter future, we can't wait to get back to business. We're excited to share that the 2021 show is taking place in person! For more information on the current COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the show, please scroll down:
Our Health & Safety Protocols
As we prepare for the show, we are most concerned about these three things:
- Your safety and that of all participants
- Your health and that of all participants
- A successful event for all show attendees and exhibitors that fully adheres to state and local guidelines
To accomplish this, we are doing the following:
- Using lessons learned from events in 2021 that come before us to ensure your health and safety.
- Working with the Philadelphia Convention Center to ensure tried and true best practices are in place.
- Continuously survey all show participants to understand who is comfortable attending a large gathering in October 2021, and what it will take to make all feel safe.
We’re building protocols as if INTERSCHUTZ USA will be held tomorrow:
- Masks – we anticipate mask wearing will be necessary at the show.
- Social Distancing – all show features will take social distancing into consideration, including our meeting rooms.
- Capacity – We will set our capacity according to guidelines set by The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the City of Philadelphia.
- We are proud to say that the Philadelphia Convention Center is Global Bio risk Advisory Council (GBAC) certified. To learn more about the GBAC certification please click here.
With the global health climate continuing to improve, we anticipate that some protocols and/or restrictions will be lifted by October. No matter what, we are prepared! We will update this page as things develop. Please check back for updates and share with your colleagues! Scroll down for answers to more of your COVID-19-related questions.
Please note that our considerations are not proprietary. If we can help ensure that all events are held safely, we can ensure that the Fire Service can get back to business safely in 2021!
Local area hotels are hard at work making sure that your stay will be safe, comfortable and convenient! We will be providing links for special hotel deals through our housing partner EventSphere shortly - check back soon for more updates!
EventSphere has compiled one place for you to see how the hotels we're working with are implementing safety precautions.
The City of Philadelphia will begin loosening some COVID restrictions as of May 21, 2021, and will end restrictions on June 11, 2021, with the exception of mask wearing indoors. See below for details during the first phase of reopening.
Did you register for INTERSCHUTZ USA 2020? You had the option this fall to roll your registration to the 2021 show, transfer your registration to the 2021 event, or receive a refund.
If you did not specifically reach out to us, then your registration is rolled over to the 2021 show!
Questions? We can help! Please contact Audience Development Manager Sarah Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional education and training in the fire service have been greatly reduced this year due to world events. We are holding webinars to tide you over! Hear from INTERSCHUTZ USA speakers and Conference Advisory Board members on topical issues and real-life best practices.
Peace of Mind
As an exhibitor, we want to ensure you can trust us when it comes to protecting your investment in the show.
Connecting with Attendees
We have quite a few options for our exhibitors looking to connect with attendees before, during and after the show.
We are here to answer them! Contact Show Manager Rachel at (773) 570-6075 or email@example.com.